Bank of Baroda IT Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 | BOB SO 2019 online form, eligibility, salary, full notification and more – Apply for the Bank of Baroda latest vacancy for So and check all the eligibility.
BOB Latest SO Vacancy Full Notifications
BOB SO 2019 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 13/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/09/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 02/09/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
BOB SO 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC/ EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
BOB SO 2019 Vacancy Details | Total: 25 Post | Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
|Post Name||Total |
|Post Name||Total |
|02||Mobility & Front End Developer|
|01||Emerging Technologies Export|
BOB SO 2019 Salary
Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as mentioned in the post wise detailed notification. However, CTC will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed as per market benchmarks, candidate’s profile and overall suitability for the respective posts.
Bank Of Baroda SO Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
• Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
• The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for the test (if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of the selection process. The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit, depending upon the vacancy etc.
• Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
• The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
• A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
• In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
BOB SO 2019 important links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC Computer Assistant Online Form 2019
- MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019
- MPPSC Pre Online Form 2019
- Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019
- ISRO Shar Various ITI Technician B, Draughtsman Online Form 2019
- Bihar BSTC Staff Nurse Online Form 2019
- Railway RRC Secunderabad Apprentice Online Form 2019
- Navy SSR / AA August 2020 Batch Online Form
- Railway RRC Jaipur Apprentice Online Form 2019