Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2021- 94 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Allahabad High Court, Prayagraj & Lucknow Bench Are Invited to Offline Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Law Clerk Trainee 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin : 19/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 28/08/2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 28/08/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST : 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Demand Draft in Favor Of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
Minimum Age : 21 Years. Maximum Age : 26 Years.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks.
- LLB Final Year Appearing Candidate Also Eligible.
Vacancy Details Total: 94 Post
|Law Clerk (Trainee)||94|
How to Fill Form
- There are 2 ways to fill the application for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021. First: You can get its form from Prayagraj of Allahabad High Court or Lucknow Bench for Rs. 300/- can be purchased for Rs. Or you can download the form online and send it with a demand draft.
- All educational qualification certificates, marksheets and citations along with the application form include the application form along with the duly attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities with computer knowledge. Two self-addressed envelopes (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps of Rs. 40/ -.
- Send Application Form to :
- Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IOCL Indian Oil Various Trade Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Haryana TET 2022 | HTET Online Form 2022
- Bihar DLRS Varoius Post 2022 | Bihar Land Record & Survey AMIN, Kanoongo, Clerk & ASO Recruitment 2022
- Bihar DST Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Online Form
- Bihar Civil Court Group C Various Post Recruitment 2022
- UPSC CDS II Online Form 2022 | UPSC CDS II Exam Result 2022
- UPSC Combined Defense CDS II Recruitment 2021| Final Exam Result, Marks
- UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022