Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2019, DJSE Admit card and Results – Delhi High Court DHC Online has invited eligible candidates to apply online for the Post of Judicial Service Examination 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment Examination 2019
- Application Begin: 02/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/09/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02/09/2019
- Prelim Exam Date: 22/09/2019
- Admit Card Available: September 2019
- General: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment Vacancy Details | Total: 45 Post
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit|
|Judicial Service |
|06||12||27||45||Max 32 Years |
as on 01/01/2020
Eligibility – Bachelor Degree in Law, Practicing As an Advocate.
Delhi Judicial Service exam 2019 notification: How to apply?
To apply for the job, candidates need to follow these steps
Step 1: Visit the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in
Step 2: Click on public notice in the left-hand side panel, click on recruitment
Step 3: Click on the link for judicial services
Step 4: Register using the details
Step 5: Log-in using the registration number
Step 6: Fill form, upload images
Step 7: Make payment
Delhi Judicial Service exam 2019 notification: Salary
Selected candidates will get a salary between the pay scale of Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500.
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment Important Links
|DJSC Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2019
- JPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2019 – 637 Post
- Indian Army TGC 131 Online Form 2019
- ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 327 Post
- India Post Gram Dak Sevak – 10K+ Post – Online Form 2019
- Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2019 – 115 Post
- Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2019 – 554 Post
- UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Account Online Form 2019
- NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019
- KSP Recruitment 2019 – 3041 Police Constable Posts
For any query and concerns comment below.