Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 – Karnataka KB Bank Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Eligibility Criteria and Experience Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019
- Application Begin: 10/07/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/07/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 20/07/2019
- Last Date Complete Form: 20/07/2019
- CBT Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application Fee For Karnataka Bank Clerk
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST /PH: 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card Fee Mode Only
Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks (First Division)
- Appearing Candidates are Not Eligible
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Centres
The exam center for Karnataka bank Po is only Bengaluru, Delhi, Hubbali, Dharwad, Mysore, Mangaluru, Mumbai.
Make sure to choose this while filling the online form for Karnataka Bank Clerk.
Age Limit for Karnataka Bank Clerk
You should be Max. 26 Years as on 01/07/2019
Karnataka Bank vacancies comes every year at this time.If you have any query or suggestion feel free to comment below.
Have a good day!
- IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021
- Allahabad HC RO Online Form 2021
- UPSC CAPF AC DAF Online Form 2021
- UPSSSC Lower PCS Various Post Mains Admit Card 2021
- Bihar ANM Admit Card 2021
- IBPS PO Online Form 2021