MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 – 30 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore Bench Online Are Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Law Clerk. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details & Apply Online.
MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date : 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
- General / OBC : 800/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 22/11/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Computer Knowledge Basic.
- Note : Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
Vacancy Details Total: 30 Post
Principal Seat Jabalpur : 18 Post | Indore Bench : 10 Post | Gwalior Bench : 02 Post
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC Assistant Conservator Forest and RFO Online Form 2021
- UPPSC Pre Recruitment Online Form 2021
- UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil Online Form 2021
- UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Online Form 2020
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Backlog Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Online Form Extended 2020
- Punjab National Bank PNB SO Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Online Form 2020
- ICF Railway Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020