Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020- 15 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Rajasthan High Court RHC Jodhpur and Jaipur Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Translator. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020
- Application Begin :10/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05/03/2020 upto 05 PM Only.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 06/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST /: 350/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details Total : 15 Post
|Translator||08||03||01||02||01||15||Master Degree with English Subject.Age Limit : 18-40 Years as on 01/01/2021|
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan High Court RHC, Jodhpur Translator Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 10/02/2020 to 05/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RHC Translator 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IOCL Indian Oil Various Trade Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Haryana TET 2022 | HTET Online Form 2022
- Bihar DLRS Varoius Post 2022 | Bihar Land Record & Survey AMIN, Kanoongo, Clerk & ASO Recruitment 2022
- Bihar DST Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Online Form
- Bihar Civil Court Group C Various Post Recruitment 2022
- UPSC CDS II Online Form 2022 | UPSC CDS II Exam Result 2022
- UPSC Combined Defense CDS II Recruitment 2021| Final Exam Result, Marks
- UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022