UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility, Salary, Full Notification, Admit Card and Exam date – Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. UPMSCL has invited eligible candidates for the Recruitment Post of Junior Pharmacist Vacancy 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Important Dates
- Application Begin: 15/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/09/2019
- Complete Form Last Date: 01/09/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ EWS: 0/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registered Online Application Form.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Vacancy Details Total: 150 Post
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit|
|Junior Pharmacist |
|150||Max 35 Years as on 15/08/2019.|
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Eligibility
- B. Pharm / D.Pharm in Any Recognized University in India.
- 1 Year Working Experience
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Category Wise Vacancy Details
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist 2019 important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2019
- JPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2019 – 637 Post
- Indian Army TGC 131 Online Form 2019
- ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 327 Post
- India Post Gram Dak Sevak – 10K+ Post – Online Form 2019
- Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2019 – 115 Post
- Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2019 – 554 Post
- UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Account Online Form 2019
- NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019
- KSP Recruitment 2019 – 3041 Police Constable Posts
Basic Objective of UPMSCL:
1) Ensuring coverage of all the essential drugs under Rate Contract;
2) Facilitating supplier selection, contract negotiation and share of business allocation;
3) Establishment and execution of Centralized procurement systems for the procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment in Uttar Pradesh;
4) Ensuring quality control and availability of all the drugs & consumables and medical equipment at district drug warehouses, procured through UPMSCL;
5) Ensuring timely payments to the suppliers against the procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment by UPMSCL;
6) Maintaining records related to indents/ requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs, consumables and medical equipment and support in the preparation of annual forecasting and budgeting process;
7) Reconciliation of indents vs budgetary allocations and budget variance analysis for procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment;
8) Procurement of medical equipment or other materials based on purchase requests received from others department/ organization of Government of Uttar Pradesh.