Bihar Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Results, Notification, Admit cards, eligibility and more – Patna High Court, Bihar has released the admit card for the Post of Personal Assistant PA Recruitment 2019.
Bihar Patna High Court PA Recruitment 2019 | Admit Cards Released
- Application Begin: 22/05/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11/06/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 11/06/2019
- Check Form Status & Upload Photo Sign: 19-23 July 2019
- Exam Date 24/08/2019
- Admit Card Available: 05/08/2019
- General / OBC : 700/-
- SC /ST: 350/-
- PH (Divyang): 175/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode Pay Fees After 24 Hr. in Registration.
Bihar Patna High Court PA Age Limit as on 22/05/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Bihar Patna High Court PA Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree (Graduation) In Any Recognized University in Bihar or Other State.
- English as a Subject in Degree / Master Level with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Certificate in English Short Hand and Typing
- Shorthand Speed: 80 WPM in English
- Typing English Test: 40 WPM in Hindi
Salary: – Selected candidates will get good salary as per Patna High Court Recruitment rule.
Bihar Patna High Court PA Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Check Form Status||Click Here|
|Download Notice Form Status||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IOCL Indian Oil Various Trade Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Haryana TET 2022 | HTET Online Form 2022
- Bihar DLRS Varoius Post 2022 | Bihar Land Record & Survey AMIN, Kanoongo, Clerk & ASO Recruitment 2022
- Bihar DST Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Online Form
- Bihar Civil Court Group C Various Post Recruitment 2022
- UPSC CDS II Online Form 2022 | UPSC CDS II Exam Result 2022
- UPSC Combined Defense CDS II Recruitment 2021| Final Exam Result, Marks
- UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022