India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2019 | Apply Online, GDS Salary, GDS Recruitment notifications, Results and Admit cards – India Post has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement in Delhi, Jharkhand, and Himachal Pradesh State.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
|State Name||Reg. Begin|| Reg.|
|Form Start||Form Last|
|Bihar / Gujarat/ |
|Delhi / |
GDS 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash Payment E Challan Mode Submit Fee in Any Post Office in India. OR Pay the Exam Fees Through Online Fee Mode Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Gram Dak Sevak Vacancy Details | State Wise
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|GDS (Gram Dak Sevak)||18-40 as on Start Date of Application|
India Post Gram Dak Sevak Eligibility –
Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
India Post Gram Dak Sevak 2019 online apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Final Form Submit||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
India Post GDS Online Application procedure
Stage 1. Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number
Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Stage 3. Apply Online
Step 1. Fill Application.
Step 2. Upload documents.
Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Gramin Dak Sevak Salary After 7th Pay Commission
There are several benefits after the 7th pay commission has been introduced and those benefits are listed below:
- The employers who are working under Gramin Dak Sevak can avail children education allowance up to Rs 6000/- per year.
- The employers can avail stationery charges of Rs.25/- per month.
- One time transfer for male employers & 2-time transfer for female employers is allowed.
- BPM can avail Rs.500 for standard office rent and Rs.200 for non-standard office rent.
- Employers can also opt for voluntary retirement benefits with minimum service of 10 years.
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2019
- JPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2019 – 637 Post
- Indian Army TGC 131 Online Form 2019
- ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 327 Post
- India Post Gram Dak Sevak – 10K+ Post – Online Form 2019
- Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2019 – 115 Post
- Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2019 – 554 Post
- UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Account Online Form 2019
- NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019
- KSP Recruitment 2019 – 3041 Police Constable Posts