UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 for 150 Post. Have a look at Full notification, Salary, Eligibility, Exam date, admit card and result date. Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. UPMSCL has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Recruitment Post of Junior Pharmacist Vacancy 2019.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Full Notification
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Important Dates
- Application Begin: 15/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/08/2019
- Complete Form Last Date: 30/08/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Application Fee
- General / OBC/ EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Vacancy Details Total: 150 Post
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit|
|Junior Pharmacist |
|150||Max 35 Years as on 15/08/2019.Age |
Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility – B. Pharm / D.Pharm in Any Recognized University in India.
1 Year Working Experience
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Category Wise Vacancy Details
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist 2019 important links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting shall be to Manager/ Asst. Manager, Warehouse and shall be responsible for all work related to UPMSCL warehouses.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist:
1) Receipt of drugs and consumables from suppliers as per SOP, online feeding of receiving in DVDMS portal, generation of Material Receipt Certificate;
2) Proper storage of drugs received under appropriate storage conditions with proper status labeling;
3) Issuance of drugs to health facilities as per SOP against indents;
4) A sampling of drugs received as per Quality policy and sent to the Quality Control department of UPMSCL;
5) Preparation and maintenance of records of receipt, issue, sampling, etc. of the warehouse;
6) Any other work assigned by the Manager (Warehouse)/ Assistant Manager (Warehouse)/ Pharmacist (Warehouse).
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist PROBATION PERIOD:
From the date of joining the employee shall remain on probation for a period of two months and the performance shall be assessed by a Committee constituted by the Managing Director, UPMSCL. If the performance is found unsatisfactory, the services may be terminated after one month of receipt of notice in this respect.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Maximum consolidated Honorarium for the position is approx. Rs. 30,000 per month.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Electronics Online Form 2020
- UPPCL Account Officer Online Form 2020
- Bihar Police CSBC Sepoy Constable Online Form 2020
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Form 2020
- NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC 65th Combined Mains Exam Online Form 2020
- RBI Lateral Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Delhi DDA Various Post Online Form 2020
- India Post GDS Online Form 2020